SUMMER Schedule is due April 19th.
If you are not currently enrolled and want to register for summer, please use the school year 2018-2019 form and fill it completely and submit with schedule, immunization record and fees.
SCHOOL YEAR 2019 - 2020 registration for returning families ONLY is open now until April 5th, 2019. Please complete the form to the right, submit with payment or pay online.
Registration for new families will be online by April 29th. You will find the link here and you will need to submit a hardcopy of your child's immunization record and their schedule along with the registration fee.
Did you know that we have specialists come in one day a week to provide added activity choices? Currently this includes an art teacher, a yoga teacher and craft /service leader. During the summer, we add Karate as well.
If there is some other specialist you would like to see amidst all our other activities, please email us or leave us a note at the site.
Next school year our ACES Site will be available to K-3 students AFTER SCHOOL ONLY (and their older siblings). We may also be available to any grade before school. We are waiting to see if we have a space available.
- For more information please call 749-0147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must complete all required paperwork correctly and at least 10 days prior to start date.
1. Submit completed registration form, both sides (available to print at right - labeled School Year 2018/2019).
2. Pay the $80 registration fee ($70 for siblings) or $50 (each child) for summer only.
3. Submit a calendar (available to print at right) for desired schedule. (Please pay these charges before the month starts.)
4. Submit copy of current immunization record.
You can choose either the daily or monthly rate. You must pick that option for the entire school year. The monthly rate includes any full days off (if you do not adhere to the schedule submitted there is an additional fee of $10 for each day added or absent). During the summer you can pick weekly or daily and it can be different every week. (you must submit it that way to start)
We serve students ages 5 to 14 before and after school & summer
Our purpose is to provide enrichment opportunities in a safe and caring environment.
Hours of Operation
7:00 to 8:15 AM before school ONLY AT Tanque Verde Elementary site- possibly at ACES in August 2019
2:00 to 6:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays
12:45 to 6:00 PM Wednesdays
10:45 AM to 6:00 PM On Early Release Days
7:00 AM to 6:00 PM On Teacher Grading Days and/or no school holidays & summer ONLY AT Tanque Verde Elementary site
We are located on the far east end of the Tanque Verde Elementary Campus.
Agua Caliente students grades 3 and up are bussed after school to our site at Tanque Verde Elementary. If you need before school care at Agua Caliente Elementary you need to contact Tanque Verde Parent Participation Preschool at (520) 749-0444.
Additions to schedule you submitted and drop-ins are only possible on a space-available basis, please call to get approval.
- March 13th & 14th - Early Release Days, BRING LUNCH!
- March 15th - No School, Open 7 to 6 at TVES SITE ONLY
- March 18th to 21st - Spring Break, Open 7 to 6 at TVES SITE ONLY
- March 22nd - Closed for Spring Break
- April 24th - Early Release, BRING LUNCH
- May 22nd - Last day of school, Early Release, BRING LUNCH
- May 23rd - No School, Open 7 to 6 at TVES SITE ONLY
- May 24th - Closed for summer staff training
- May 27th - Closed for Memorial Day
- May 28th - First day of Summer Fun Program