Additions to schedule you submitted and drop-ins are only possible on a space-available basis, please call to get approval.
You can choose either the daily or monthly rate. You must pick that option for the entire school year. The monthly rate includes any full days off (if you do not adhere to the schedule submitted there is an additional fee of $10 for each day added or absent).
- February 22nd & 23rd - CC Club Closed, Rodeo Holiday
- March 16th - Grading Day No School - Open 7 to 6 (BRING LUNCH!)
- March 22nd & 23rd - Teacher Grading Days, Early Release 11:10
- March 26th thru 29th - Spring Break, Open 7 to 6
- March 30th - CC Club Closed, Spring Break
- April 25th - Early Release 11:10, BRING LUNCH
Please understand that we may have to raise the daily after school rates in January due to the unexpected release time change for all schools (was done just after we changed to a daily rate). We will not raise the monthly rate this school year.
Our change to a daily rate is the beginning of the process of moving to an online scheduling and payment program for our parents. You will still need to make any schedule changes ahead (i.e. Wednesday of the previous week) but eventually will have easy access to your own schedule as well as billing. This change will not happen for a while due to the expense but we are making small steps in that direction.
SCHOOL YEAR 2017-18 IS NOW FULL
- For more information please call 749-0147
To be put on our wait list you must do the following:
1. Completed registration form (available to print at right - labeled School Year 2017/2018)
2. Submit a CHECK (no credit cards) for the $80 registration fee ($70 for siblings). This will not be cashed until we have a spot open up.
3. Submit a calendar (available to print at right) for desired month & hours. (Please do not pay for the hours as of yet.)
4. Submit copy of current immunization form.
ALL OF THIS MUST BE DROPPED OFF AT OUR SITE TO BE REVIEWED AND DATED AS SUBMITTED (no online submissions will be accepted!)
School Year Information
We serve students ages 5 to 14 before and after school.
Our purpose is to provide enrichment opportunities in a safe and caring environment.
Hours of Operation
7:00 to 8:15 AM before school
2:00 to 6:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays
12:45 to 6:00 PM Wednesdays
10:45 AM to 6:00 PM On Early Release Days
7:00 AM to 6:00 PM On Teacher Grading Days and/or no school holidays
We are located on the far east end of the Tanque Verde Elementary Campus.
Agua Caliente students are bused after school to our site at Tanque Verde Elementary. If you need before school care at Agua Caliente Elementary you need to contact Tanque Verde Parent Participation Preschool at (520) 749-0444.