School year 2019-2020 registration for returning families was due April 5th. If you did not register by that date and still wish to do so you will now need to register online as a new family. (See below)
FOR NEW FAMILY REGISTRATION PLEASE CLICK THE PROCARE BUTTON BELOW FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
In order to be considered fully registered you must submit a hardcopy of your child's immunization record, their schedule, signed Orientation Checklist, and the registration fee. If you are school year and not summer please pay after June 1.
Did you know that we have specialists come in one day a week to provide added activity choices? Currently this includes an art teacher, a yoga teacher and craft /service leader. During the summer, we add Karate as well.
If there is some other specialist you would like to see amidst all our other activities, please email us or leave us a note at the site.
Next school year our ACES Site will be available to K-3 students AFTER SCHOOL ONLY (and their older siblings). We may also be available to any grade before school. We are waiting to see if we have a space available.
Questions? Please call 749-0147 or email email@example.com
1. Go to online registration & complete (see above Procare link)
2. Pay the $80 registration fee ($70 for siblings) or $50 (each child) for summer only.
3. Submit a hardcopy schedule (available to print at right) for desired schedule. (Please pay these charges by the Wednesday of the week before the month starts.)
4. Submit copy of current immunization record & signed Orientation Checklist/Payment Agreement
You can choose either the daily or monthly rate. You must pick that option for the entire school year. The monthly rate includes any full days off (if you do not adhere to the schedule submitted there is an additional fee of $10 for each day added or absent). During the summer you can pick weekly or daily and it can be different every week. (you must submit it that way to start)
We serve students ages 5 to 14 before and after school & summer
Our purpose is to provide enrichment opportunities in a safe and caring environment.
Hours of Operation
7:00 to 8:15 AM before school ONLY AT Tanque Verde Elementary site- possibly at ACES in August 2019
2:00 to 6:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays
12:45 to 6:00 PM Wednesdays
10:45 AM to 6:00 PM On Early Release Days
7:00 AM to 6:00 PM On Teacher Grading Days and/or no school holidays & summer ONLY AT Tanque Verde Elementary site
We are located on the far east end of the Tanque Verde Elementary Campus.
Agua Caliente students grades 3 and up are bussed after school to our site at Tanque Verde Elementary. If you need before school care at Agua Caliente Elementary you need to contact Tanque Verde Parent Participation Preschool at (520) 749-0444.
Additions to schedule you submitted and drop-ins are only possible on a space-available basis, please call to get approval.
- May 22nd - Last day of school, Early Release, BRING LUNCH
- May 23rd - No School, Open 7 to 6 at TVES SITE ONLY
- May 24th - Closed for summer staff training
- May 27th - Closed for Memorial Day
- May 28th - First day of Summer Fun Program
- July 4th & 5th - Independance Holiday