We opened our ACES Site on a limited basis. It is available to K-2 students AFTER SCHOOL ONLY (and their older siblings).
Did you know that we pay an art teacher, a yoga teacher and a craft /service leader to come in one day a week for our kids activity choices?
In the summer we add Karate as well.
If there is some other specialist you would like to see amidst all our other activities, please email us or leave us a note at the site.
SCHOOL YEAR 2018 - 2019
- For more information please call 749-0147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must complete all required paperwork correctly and at least 10 days prior to start date.
1. Submit completed registration form, both sides (available to print at right - labeled School Year 2018/2019).
2. Pay the $80 registration fee ($70 for siblings) or $50 (each child) for summer only.
3. Submit a calendar (available to print at right) for desired schedule. (Please pay these charges before the month starts.)
4. Submit copy of current immunization record.
You can choose either the daily or monthly rate. You must pick that option for the entire school year. The monthly rate includes any full days off (if you do not adhere to the schedule submitted there is an additional fee of $10 for each day added or absent).
We serve students ages 5 to 14 before and after school & summer
Our purpose is to provide enrichment opportunities in a safe and caring environment.
Hours of Operation
7:00 to 8:15 AM before school ONLY AT Tanque Verde Elementary site
2:00 to 6:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays
12:45 to 6:00 PM Wednesdays
10:45 AM to 6:00 PM On Early Release Days
7:00 AM to 6:00 PM On Teacher Grading Days and/or no school holidays & summer ONLY AT Tanque Verde Elementary site
We are located on the far east end of the Tanque Verde Elementary Campus.
Agua Caliente students grades 3 and up are bussed after school to our site at Tanque Verde Elementary. If you need before school care at Agua Caliente Elementary you need to contact Tanque Verde Parent Participation Preschool at (520) 749-0444.
Additions to schedule you submitted and drop-ins are only possible on a space-available basis, please call to get approval.
- November 12th - Closed for Veteran's Day
- November 14th - December Calendar Due (PLEASE TRY TO SUBMIT EARLY!!)
- November 21st - Early Release 11:10
- November 22nd & 23rd - Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 21st - No School, Open 7 to 6
- December 24th to 31st - Closed for Winter Break
- January 1st - Closed for Winter Break
- January 2nd to 4th - Winter Break, open 7 to 6
- January 21st - Closed for M.L. Kind Day