ENROLLMENT may still be limited due to unknown restrictions.
(We will accept new registrations ONLY with completed paperwork for registration or the wait list.) Paperwork includes:
1) orientation checklist
2) completed schedule (when available)
3) child's immunization record
Please REGISTER ON the myprocare LINK below with both parents and 2 ADDITIONAL emergency contacts
(Suspended for Covid)
Did you know that we have specialists come in one day a week to provide added activity choices? Currently this includes a yoga teacher and arts and crafts /service leader and PE Leader at ACES.
If there is some other specialist you would like to see amidst all our other activities, please email us or leave us a note at the site.
1. Go to online registration & complete (see above Procare link)
2. Pay the $80 registration fee ($70 for siblings) for school year.
3. Submit a hardcopy schedule for the entire school year (available to print at right). You will be billed monthly or weekly before the month starts.
4. Submit copy of current immunization record & signed Orientation Checklist/Payment Agreement.
You can choose either the daily or monthly rate. You must pick that option for the entire school year. The monthly rate includes any full days off (if you do not adhere to the schedule submitted there is an additional fee of $10 for each day added or absent). During the summer we will first enroll full time weekly attendees and then daily with avaiable spots in each age group.
We serve students ages 5 to 14 before and after school & summer
Our purpose is to provide enrichment opportunities in a safe and caring environment.
Hours of Operation- (May change 2:30-6 at start of school year)
7:00 to 8:00 AM before school
2:00 to 5:30 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays
12:45 to 5:30 PM Wednesdays
10:45 AM to 5:30 PM On Early Release Days
7:00 AM to 5:30 PM On Teacher Grading Days and/or no school holidays & summer ONLY AT Tanque Verde Elementary site
Our TVES site is located on the far east end of the Tanque Verde Elementary Campus. Our ACES site is located on the far west end of the Agua Caliente Elementary Campus in the portable as soon as you drive in to campus. This year we will be in the North room up the steps.
Additions to schedule you submitted and drop-ins are only possible on a space-available basis, please call to get approval.
These are holidays we are closed
- January Martin Luther King Day -
- February Rodeo Holiday
- Last Friday of Spring Break
- May Last Friday of school year
- May Memorial Day
- July Independence Day
- July and August Week and half before school starts
- September Labor day
- October Last Friday of Fall break
- November Veterans Day and Thanksgiving
- December and January Christmas Eve and Day, Week between Christmas and New Year's and New Years Day