We serve students ages 5 to 14 before and after school & summer
Our purpose is to provide enrichment opportunities in a safe and caring environment.
Our mission is to promote Resiliency, Integrity and Life Skills and our activities embrace these concepts.
WE ARE FULL until we are able to hire more staff.
I will eagerly update this when that happens.
We cannot accommodate any additions to 11:10 am Early release days at all
Please understand you must submit ALL paperwork and register completely on MyProcare.com before we consider your registration. This must be done by the Wednesday of the week before you start if we have space. If you have questions, please email [email protected]
NOTE- Our program is a separate, non-profit from the school so any paperwork submitted to the schools does not get to us.
All calendars and registration paperwork must be submitted in hard copy to our sites during our open hours.
Before school at both elementary schools from 7-8 am
Afterschool at both TVES and ACES Mon- Fridays until 6 pm (We may close earlier about 5:30 or so if demand is too low but we will give you notice as we move forward after school starts).
Full days off we are open at TVES only. Some break days we are closed
Jr High students can take a bus over to TVES afterschool with certain restrictions.
The bus from Emily Gray to TVES afterschool is BUS #33 - and you will need permission from transportation to do this.
There are several steps to become registered or get on the wait list if necessary.
(We will accept new registrations ONLY with completed paperwork for registration or the wait list.) Paperwork is available above and includes:
1) orientation checklist signed and completed
(payment is after we import your account)
2) completed schedule for the entire school year
3) child's immunization record (this you provide to us)
Hard copies are required
- If new, Register on MyProcare (see box below)
for all the children that will attend and PLEASE include 2 additional emergency contacts other than parents/guardians and if not included your registration will not be considered.
Step 2 - You must submit the 3 items below-which are mentioned in red above
1) your child's immunization record
2) Your completed and signed Orientation checklist (https://www.tanqueverdeschools.org/ExtendedCareProgram.aspx) AND
3) Appropriate calendar - on above webpage
After we receive all hard copies and we know we have space we will import your account from Procare and we will charge the non-refundable $80 ($150 for family) registration fee.
Billing for monthly is done before the 1st and due by first day each month. For daily attendees it is done every Thursday and must be paid before the next week starts.
We are not able to take any drop -ins on Early release days.
PLEASE SEND SNACK WITH YOUR CHILD IF DESIRED
Parents will please send water and a snack with their child if they desire. The positive with this situation- you control what your child is served!
(This has been subject to change this year)
The entire school year calendar is due when enrolling. You can make changes once a month but they must be done by Wednesday of the prior week for regular school days.
Please write YES OR NO on any full days off that we are open.
School breaks necessitate a tighter deadline for changes as outlined below:
Deadlines for changes:
- School days - changes must be made by Wednesday of the week before.
- FOR FULL DAYS OFF - ALL FAMILIES the deadline is earlier. See below:
October 8-14th 2021 (Fall break) Deadline is September 12th
- November 24th (day before Thanksgiving) Deadline is November 10th
- December 17-23rd, 2021 (Winter break) Deadline is November 30th
- March 11-17th, 2022 (Spring break) Deadline is February 22nd
- We are closed Federal Holidays plus Friday October 15th, Thanksgiving Friday, December 24-31st, February 24, 25th, 2022 (Rodeo holiday- It s a tradition!),
- Friday March 18th, 2022 and Friday May 27th, 2022.
Daily families (not monthly) - Please know if changes are made several times per month we will have to start charging you. Your schedule is put in per week which allows the flexibility to make those changes.
We bill on Thursday morning for the next week and that allows you to make changes up until Wednesday.
Email: [email protected]
Office phone- 520-749-0147
Tanque Verde Site phone -520-749-3224
Agua Caliente site phone -520-260-8804