Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes
The Governing Board Meeting Dates are listed below. The Governing Board usually holds meetings twice a month, the second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted. There are some exceptions due to National holidays and school calendar dates. Meetings are held at Tanque Verde High School - Student Commons Building - Community Conference Room, 4201 N Melpomene Way, Tucson, AZ 85749, unless otherwise posted.
Written Notice of Special Board meetings shall be given pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.01 whenever deemed necessary. Written or telephoned notice of all special meetings shall be given to the members of the Board at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the time stated for the meeting to convene.
The official site for posting agendas of the Board, committees, and subcommittees will be at the Tanque Verde Elementary School Public Bulletin Board and the District Office.
Agendas and minutes are also posted on the website through BoardDocs
To locate the meeting agendas and minutes, go to the top of the page, in the banner click on Meetings, select the meeting date and you will have access to the agenda and the meeting minutes.
To live stream Board Meetings
TVUSD Board Meeting Livestream Link
A Call to the Public will be held at the first Regular Meeting of the month, and as need is determined for additional/special meetings.
CALL TO THE PUBLIC:
To submit your comment, please follow the guidelines below.
Public Comment: Any member of the public wishing to comment may submit a Request to Speak form before the beginning of the board meeting. Please complete the following form before arriving at the meeting, if possible, or bring your own writing instrument to complete the form at the meeting location.
Public Comments On the Agenda - Policy BEDH-EB
Public Comment Off the Agenda - Policy BEDH-EA
The following procedures related to the Call to the Public portion of the Board meetings will be observed:
- Written and Oral petitions must be received by the Governing Board President prior to the start of the meeting
- Public Comment(s) recognized by the Board President will be limited to three 3 minutes per individual; 5 minutes when representing a group; and no more than sixty (60) minutes of combined comments. If there are numerous requests to speak, the board may move to extend the public comment period. Any additional comments will be recorded in the permanent board meeting minutes although not read out loud during the meeting.
- Board Members may not discuss the matter with the speaker or among themselves. However, at the conclusion of the Call To The Public, an individual member may respond to criticism made by those who have addressed the public body, may ask to review a matter, or may ask that a matter be put on a future agenda.
- The Board may not block a comment because of its content or viewpoint.
- The Board may, at its discretion, schedule the item(s) on future agendas for consideration.
- Upon conclusion of the open call to the public, individual members of the Board may respond to any criticism made by an individual whose comments were read.
- Policies KE, KEB, KEC, and KED are provided by the Board for the disposition of legitimate complaints, including those involving individuals.
- Personal attacks upon Board members, staff personnel, or other persons in attendance or absent are discouraged.
- Comments can address any item on or off the agenda; however, no board discussion or board action on any item may be held under this section.
- The NAME of the person submitting the comment(s) will be announced when the comment is read.
TVUSD Governing Board Meeting Dates: Board meetings begin at 6:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.