District Logo Guidelines
It is important that all communications from Tanque Verde Unified District Schools follow guidelines. Using the recommended logos and colors is important in presenting a consistent image to our students, parents, community members and employees. The successful application of our image creates a familiarity with our community and schools and conveys professionalism.
Purpose of Graphic Standards
As a District of individual schools, we must be consistent in the use of our logo for all materials we produce. The school and district logos should be applied following the guidelines below in order to project a more unified and stronger visual image to the community and to better reflect the Tanque Verde Unified School District's educational mission.
Guidelines for Logo Use:
- The logo must retain the original and official logo colors in any re-printing.
- If the logo is re-sized, it must retain its original properties.
- If additional text is added near the logo, it must not appear to be part of the logo.
- The logos may not be rotated or flipped in any way.
- Do not rearrange the symbol and logotype relationships.
- TVUSD and associated school logos are not for commercial use and cannot be used for profit by a person/company other than the district, school or approved school club.
By using and/or reproducing any logos associated with the Tanque Verde Unified School District, you are acknowledging that you have read and are willing to comply with the Tanque Verde Unified School District's policy regarding all logos guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding the application of any of the school logos, or need permission to use the logos outside of the approved applications, please contact the Office of Community Relations at 520-749-5751 ext. 4104.