District Vision, Mission and Goals
"Excellence is our goal, understanding our foundation."
TVUSD will be the premier choice for K-12 education. Our students will achieve academic and personal success in an ever changing world.
TVUSD will ensure effective communication, collaboration, school partnerships and state of the art facilities that support our vision for students as well as benefit all constituents. Our balanced budget ensures continuity of programs and empowers growth.
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty, and respectfulness through open communication.
- Seek input from and recognize the expertise of all stakeholders in order to achieve unified community support.
- Make progressive, dynamic decisions for 21st Century Learners through creativity and innovation.
- Create an active learning centered environment to meet the needs of all students.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility and seek new funding opportunities to enhance student learning.
- Create a positive climate for everyone to attract and retain students and staff.
- Make decisions based on factual information and/or measurable results.